Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 25 -june 12th: the end, new starts

I slept in and didn't want to leave the room, spent a lot of time standing on the balcony and looking at different views of of the city.

I finally glued the last part of my art the my babies are all ready to be handed over to Beata. I did some touch up work so they will be in top shape when donate them to the residency. I didn't want to do too much today just catching up and finishing up the residency before I leave for Vienna for 5 days. Photos of my work and new city photos are uploaded on flicker now.

This is the 4th time I have eaten at my friend's restaurant and he has been so nice for treating me every time. It's a wonderful friendship and connection but i feel bad for just eat and leave.

I am not sure if I will be able to blog in Vienna so stay tuned. if not the pictures will be uploaded when have I return to Budapest.

No comments: